Kayak & bike tours Zadar
Kayak & bike tours Zadar, owner Filip Vulić, Ive Senjanina 12 c, 23000 Zadar, is a small business for tourism.
As a part of our business, we collect and process customer personal information and people interested in our products and services. The collected data are processed and kept in a transparent and safe manner, primarily by respecting your privacy and in accordance with the laws and regulations in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union. The Processing Manager of this web site and your personal information is Kayak & bike tours Zadar as prescribed by the law and regulations on personal data protection.
What personal information we collect and how
In order to provide our services to you, we must collect personal information from you, which is strictly confidential and available only where such information is necessary for the booking realization. We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address
- Credit/debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date)
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements
- Other personal information you may provide during our communication
Your responsibility is to ensure that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
The purpose of collecting personal data
The information we collect through the contact form on our website or directly via e-mail or call will be used to answer your inquiry, make a proposal for the desired service or product, and occasional business-related information. Personal data is collected and processed only for certain and legitimate purposes and we do not process them further in a manner that is not in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected unless otherwise provided by law or on the basis of consent We will use these data for the purpose of providing our services, processing your booking, answering any question you might have and providing you with information about the advertised properties on our website.
The data will be used as follows:
- We will use your name, address, and other contact information as well as credit card details to complete your booking with us.
- Your details will also be used in order to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally as well as deliver you information about services you might be interested in.
- Credit/debit card payments are processed via our merchant provider on their secure platform and include the card type, date and time, amount, card expiry date, billing postcode, your address, and other related information. This information is required and necessary for the performance of our contract with you. We do not have sight of the complete card number or CVV code at any time, but this will be held securely by our merchant provider who is audited and certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1. All transactions which include your bank details are only related to a service we use to process transactions and your personal information regarding your banking information is used only in that regard.
- We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- We may also disclose information to organizations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organizations that perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the EU. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking, and debt collection.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. Outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
Who will have access to your data
Your personal data protection rights are our first priority, so we will ensure that your data is processed only in a manner consistent with the purpose stated above. If this is necessary to meet this purpose, the access to your personal data will have: Certified Workers and Owner of Kayak & bike tours Zadars.
We use personal data only for legitimate business operations and do not sell or share them with third parties except in cases where the legal state institutions request such information.
How long your personal information will be stored
The collected data is stored and processed only as long as necessary for the realization of mutual business cooperation unless otherwise provided by law.
Security of personal data
To ensure safe storage of your personal data we conduct technical and organizational measures, including the protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. Data collected through the contact form on our website is protected by a security certificate (SSL). For data exchange personal data is being encrypted and thus protected from possible theft.
Detailed third-party information on this service, as well as the user's ability to regulate cookie settings that are necessary, are available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You have the right to be inform about processing your personal information, withdrawing your consent at any time, correcting or supplementing your personal data to always be accurate, deleting your personal information when it is no longer needed for the above purposes, transferring your personal data in a structured form and filing a complaint to Kayak & bike tours Zadar, Ive Senjanina 12 c, 23000 Zadar, or at email@example.com or to the responsible state body.
The right to file a complaint to the competent authority
At any time you can appeal directly to the competent supervisory authority: Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP), Martićeva 14, Zagreb, contact: +385 (0) 1 4609 999, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.azop.hr.
I certify that I am familiar with all relevant information about Kayak & bike tours Zadar and the services and products it provides.
I give explicit consent to Kayak & bike tours Zadar to collect and continue processing my personal information, as well as any other information they can find by providing their services in accordance with the legal regulations, all in accordance with the defined purpose.