Dugi Otok Half Day Kayak Adventure
Discover the magic of Dugi Otok and one of the most beautiful beaches, Veli Žal! During a half-day kayak tour you'll have the opportunity to explore hidden bays and a unique cave which you can enter only by kayak or swimming.
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Dugi Otok
- Feel the adrenalin rush of jumping from the cliffs
- Enjoy a swim in astonishing cave
The tour starts with the boarding in Gaženica port. The one-way ferry ride lasts for 1,5 hours. During the ferry ride you'll have the opportunity to discover a beauty of magical Zadar archipelago on the sunny deck.
Our guide will welcome you in Brbinj, Dugi Otok, in front of the ferry. After the 15-minutes ride, we'll arrive to the white sandy beach Veli Žal. On the first part of our adventure you'll be able to choose what you want to do.. enjoy the beach and swimming, researching the surroundings in kayak by yourself or join the guide on the ride around the island Mezanj.
Two hours later, our van will transfer you to another bay from which the real adventure starts! Try cliff jumping, swimming and diving in the astonishing cave which changes colours, depending on sun reflection/the angle of sunlight incidence. Experience an unforgettable adventure you'll remember for a long time!
- Full sea kayaking gear
- ACA certified local guide
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Ferry tickets
- Link for ferry ticket: jadrolinija.hr
- Port of departure: Zadar (Gaženica)
- Port of destination: Brbinj (Dugi otok)
What to bring
- Extra shirt
- Sun protection
- Food and drinks
(there is the option of eating at a camp restaurant for around €10)
- 31.05. – 18.07.: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri at 10am
- 19.07. – 25.08.: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu at 10am
- 26.08. – 29.09.: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri at 10am
- Min 4 persons; max 7 persons